Monday, April 2, 2012

This was a fun week. I was so excited to see what the other groups video were like. I saw them monday night when uploading ours to youtube and had to try very hard not to watch them before class. When viewing them in class I was surprised by myself on how i could view something in two very different ways. I had no problem just viewing it for fun and then viewing it through a critical eye. Most videos we viewed were well thought out and filled from different angels and included many things we talked about and learned in class. There were some aspects in some movies that could have been better or more thought out. Looking at the quality of the film and making sure the camera is still and not moving were it doesn't need to be. Looking at the scripts themselves, all of the plot lines were strong and the language used to go with it all matched and worked very well. I think if the video quality was better then they would have been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment